State Bank of India Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions): OnlineSBI
1. You should register for OnlineSBI with the branch where you maintain the account.
2. If you maintain accounts at more than one branch, you need to register at each branch separately.
3. Normally OnlineSBI services will be open to the customer only after he/she acknowledges the receipt of password.
4. We invite you to visit your account on the site frequently for transacting business or viewing account balances. If you believe that any information relating to your account has a discrepancy, please bring it to the notice of the branch by e-mail or letter.
5. In a joint account, all account holders are entitled to register, as users of OnlineSBI, but transactions would be permitted based on the account operation rights recorded at the branch. (To begin with the services will be extended only to single or Joint “E or S” accounts only).
6. All accounts at the branch whether or not listed in the registration form, will be available on the OnlineSBI. However the applicant has the option to selectively view the accounts on the OnlineSBI.
Also Check How to use Onlinesbi Login
1. The Branch where the customer maintains his/her account will assign:
a) User-id &
2. The User-id and Password given by the branch must be replaced by UserName and Password of customer‟s choice at the time of first log-on. This is mandatory.
3. Bank will make reasonable use of available technology to ensure security and to prevent unauthorised access to any of these services.
- The OnlineSBI service is VERISIGN certified which guarantees, that it is a secure site. It means that You are dealing with SBI at that moment.
- The two-way communication is secured with 128-bit SSL encryption technology, which ensures the confidentiality of the data during transmission.
4. You are welcome to access „OnlineSBI‟ from anywhere anytime. However, as a matter of precaution, customers may avoid using PCs with public access.
5. There is no way to retrieve a password from the system. Therefore if a customer forgets his/her password, he/she must approach the branch for reregistration.